Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Think Spring--and alllllll that comes with it

Spring is here!!! I couldn't be happier, so I thought.....

The kids are on Spring Break this week (1st time ever the week BEFORE Easter-YUCK), my son had a friend spend the night last night and they wanted to go to Blockbuster to get a movie.

I had to remind my son that the "black box" at the end of our driveway needed to be put away before I would go to the video store. Through my rearview mirror I see him bent over picking up what I assume is garbage, I think to myself "wow I didn't have to TELL him to do that!"--bonus.


Boy was I wrong! As he walks closer to my vehicle, I see him fling his arm out. I thought "what is he doing?" To my surprise, my lovely little boy (who's 5'10") flung WORMS on my windshield!! Yes folks, worms. I cannot tell you enough how much I HATE worms! I scream as the disgusting little things meander across my windshield.


I'm most likely going to have nightmares about them now that I've thought about them. EWWWW

4 comments:

Tracee Swank, Coach said...

Might I recommend you seek professional help regarding this worm thing you have going?

It seems to come up a lot lately!

Phyllis said...

wanna send him to florida with my boys--there are gators down there. Thanks, I'll stick w/the worms. As long as they don't make it onto your person or into your kitchen....

Angie Weid said...

I smell worms!

Cheryl Engfer said...

He normally goes to Florida for SB but Berger's decided not too go. I could see him wrastlin' round with a gator!